Deep Sea Fishery Kingdom Sdn Bhd
- To be responsible to initiate contacts, leads and managing appointments with clients.
- To establish good rapport with customers and assist in identifying business opportunities.
- To prepare market activities/forecast reports.
- Maintain and foster close rapport with existing and new clients for business growth.
- Negotiate with clients effectively and strategically align efforts towards achieving sales targets.
- Explore and develop new market and business opportunities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, any field.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Fresh Entry applicants specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent as training will be provided.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com